RF5110 2D Imaging Handheld 433MHz Wireless Barcode Scanner
SA RF5110 Series is 433MHz Wireless 2d imaging barcode scanner, with the omnidirectional imaging technology, it delivers quality barcode scanning and offer aggressive scanning of all standard 1D bar codes and 2D QR code, PDF 417, etc.
Whether you need to scan printed bar codes on paper labels or mobile bar codes on the screen of a mobile phone, RF5110 can scan any 1D or 2D bar code from them, especially for mobile payment, such as Alipay, Wechat, etc.
H5110 provides an ergonomic user-preferred finger trigger design and cradle, which ensures comfort and ease of use for your operators. For more particular working environment, this scanner use more rugged IP 54 housing. 433MHz Wireless Technology provides the powerful 400meters for data communication,
which is ideal scanner for high productivity by wireless fast data transfer.
This scanner with rugged IP54 housing can also provide excellent performance for a wide variety of applications, such as logistics, warehousing, retail, government, distribution centers, manufacturing, field service, direct to store deliver, healthcare, laboratory, etc.
- Optional Automatic Scanning:Integrated with Automatic scanning in the scanning head.
- User-Friendly Design: Pistol-style with index finger trigger ensuring operator comfort and ease of use.
- Intuitive Aiming Line: Thin, crisp aiming line for ease-ofuse in scanning bar coded menus and densely populated documents.
- Light Source: High-visibility laser allows the user to place the line on bar code.
- Ease of Connectivity: 400 meters wireless data transfer and Common interfaces are integrated to ensure fast and easy connection to your host or PC.
- Reliable: The durability of 100% solid state technology and a 1-year warranty.
- Intuitive User Feedback: Programmable options for application, beeper settings, etc.
- Others: 32bits high speed decoder for fast decoding, support one cradle to Multi handsets.
|RF5110 2D Imager Handheld 433MHz Wireless Barcode Scanner Specification||Download||5/18/2018||PDF 307 KB|